People will always stare. Make it worth their while. 😉
Last night I decided to get prettied up and go visit my mom at Grind for her set. Mainly I wanted a reason to wear these new heels out somewhere so I paired it up with this dress from Cynful. Then I found out she was djing and said “OH THATS PERFECT!” lol Plus I got to spend some much needed quality time with her as well so it was well worth going. Im so in love with these heels from Reign. They were put out for the Saturday Sale yesterday so maybe you have time to swing by there and snag these before they are picked up. Theres four different options to choose from and I bought three of the four. I loveeeeeee them. Im a huge lover of peep toe heels anyways in real life, so in sl I love them even more. These are teal on the heel and toe with a snake skin shoe. AHHH!!!! They are to DIE FOR! Hurry hurry and go to Reign and see if you can still snag these babies because they are worth every penny.
Hello my gorgeous lovies!! Today Im bringing to you a new release from Mercy’s Bowtique. And the great thing about this dress… IT ACTUALLY FREAKING SPARKLES! Im not talking about particle crap either.. like.. the dress itself SPARKLES! Omg its soo sooo soooo stinking cuteeeee!! It comes in a few other colors and all of them sparkle. I fell in love with this dress as soon as I put it on. I seriously can NOT get enough of it. SO adorable. I wish there was a way that I could show you it actually sparkling but just trust me, it does. Go get it.. nao! lol. If you love glittery things like I know every girl does.. You will love this dress.
Happy Monday Yall! ♥ I hope everyone has a fabulous start to their week and monday comes and goes with ease for you. Today Im wearing one of the many colors this dress from Twenty13 has out. This one was my far my favorite though. I paired it up with these ripped stockings from BabyDoll with are also slink feet compatible so it has your little toes peeping out at the bottom. I dont know why but I just love stockings that have a slink applier. I just think they are so stinking cute. Ive also had these Creeper wedges from Reign for awhile and just never got the chance to wear them. I thought this was the perfect outfit for them. I love how veversatile the HUD is too. You can basically change about everything on them. You got like a numerous amount of different looks with these shoes. You can also change the tongue on the shoe to white so I call them my Michael Jackson shoes. lol they just scream MJ to me for some reason.
The Pink Sugah PLATINUM VIP GROUP HAS ARRIVED!!! YAYYYY!!!! .::Pink Sugah::. Platinum is the brand new VIP premium group for .::Pink Sugah::. customers. You do have to pay 500L to join but Tara has promised its totally worth it. Im showing you today one of the goodies you get in the Starter pack when you join the group.
Heres all the goodies you get along with this group.
– 25% discount on all full priced mainstore items Excluding Gatchas.
– Exclusive bumper starter pack of exclusives. These are never been seen before items, never sold and never will be sold. Totally exclusive to platinum members. Every Pink Sugah Platinum member will be able to grab this pack from my mainstore. The bumper pack will be updated from time to time, so please be on the look out for that so you can be first to get the new pack!
– Very regular group gifts, same deal as the bumper pack. You won’t be able to buy these items anytime or anywhere. The difference between these and the bumper pack are that they will only be available one or maybe 2 at a time, for a limited period, once a new one is ready, the old one will be removed and you will have missed your chance to grab it! The group gifts will come as often as she can make them.
– There are only 500 spaces in this group. She made the decision to keep the group small to make it all the more exclusive for the members. Want something by .::Pink Sugah::. that you won’t see all over the grid? Now is your chance, every Platinum gift will only be owned by you and (at most) 499 other customers.
There are also a few rules to follow that are below.
1. Please be very careful not to accidentally leave the group. She is aware the joining fee is fairly high, but she has no way of recalling past lists of members, so she will not be re adding people who leave the group. As the group is limited in numbers, please be doubly careful that you don’t lose your place.
2. Group chat will be open, be nice in it. Anyone unpleasant, mean or rude in chat will be removed from the group without refund.
3. Applier updates – She will be offering free applier updates with Platinum Group gifts just like she does with purchases. If there are any appliers you would like, please contact her and she will get them to you as soon as she can.
Well she walked into the joint.. Lookin’ like a million dollars.. From the brim of a Stetson hat.. To the heels of her Tony Llamas.. She said hey Mr. tall dark and handsome cowboy man.. Would you like to dance with me..
Today Im back once again with some new stuff that featured at the HeatWave Gatha Event. This dress is one of the many you can snag from my lovely friend Dev Damones store. I instantly fell in love with the lace and it took me awhile to find some inspiration for this post. Tonight while doing some writing for another post and listening to music.. this look just hit me. Normally you would dress this up in heels and a cute clutch, but I wanted something different. Every guy loves a classy looking cowboy lady right? 🙂 I hope everyone is doing wonderful and youre having a great week. The weekend is right around the corner so hang in there. Its almost here 🙂
Hey Yall! Im back again with a post thats full of new goodies from all over. I got some stuff from the HeatWave Gatcha Event going on, The Big Show, Chapter Four, N21, and not to mention this super cute dress thats new from Cynful Clothing. Very cute for a night out with your love. Unless youre like me and just get dressed, look at myself in the mirror in the bathroom and wish I had somewhere to go lol. This dress comes with a HUD so that you can change the belt to all kinds of options, and the purse comes so you can wear it on your arm or hold it in your hand. Super cute and I hope yall enjoy! DONT FORGET the HeatWave event starts tomorrow so be sure to click the links below and get your gatcha on. I know so many of you love them.
Hey everyone! Well.. I can tell you one good thing about not having a facebook. I get stuff done when it comes to blogging again. Facebook has always been a huge distraction for me so maybe while its gone Ill be able to keep up with my blog posts lol. Especially since the Heat Wave Event is coming up soon and I know ill have a TON of goodies to show you then.
A few weeks ago I was approached by one of my good friends Kilolo. She came to me asking if there was anything from her store that I thought I would like to blog. I always am so excited when people come to me asking me to blog their stuff so I couldnt pass this up. After browsing her store I seen this new release which is the “Ali Mermaid Dress.” It comes in a few different colors to choose from, but my eyes went straight for the white. Im not sure if it was because it just reminded me of something very simple and chic or the fact I thought it would be a gorgeous simple wedding dress. It reminded me of something you would see a girl getting married in on a beach somewhere tropical. It just looks very lightweight and flawless to me. It took me foreverrrr to find somewhere to take the photos for this place. I even got help from my friend Allen. Finally I came across this gorgeous Wedding Venue. I loved the petals on the floor and the starfish with the candles. Its very beachy and pretty.. yet simple. Here recently Ive just been loving the simple things in life. Even when it comes to my clothing in SL. Weird for me huh? lol. Dont think this is just a wedding’ish type dress either. It comes in other colors and is very fitting for all kinds of formal occasions. Truth came out with his hair called “Lala” right after I was sent this dress to blog and I thought it went perfect with it. A nice, cute, updo.. you can never go wrong. I paired it up with some simple jewelry and tadaaa.. a beautiful bride was born lol.
I hope you all enjoy this post 🙂 And I hope youre having a wonderful day. Until next time..